SA is an abbreviation of [Stock Arena].
SA system is a platform created by professionals and dedicated to provide premium stock footage, photos to everyone with competitive product quality and membership plans. Stock Arena is the first gate to Yemen for those intended to produce short films, video clips, NEWS and humanitarian reports and ect.
You need to be 16 years or over to browse Stock Arena system. We don’t knowingly collect any information from anyone aged 16 or under.
When browsing the site you agree to follow our guidelines or instructions and keep in mind that these terms apply to any use of our SA sites whether or not you’re user. You need to be 18 years or over to become a user or to buy stock. If you’re under 18 you will need to get a parent or guardian to buy items or use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, with their permission, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities.
It is free to be a user of Stock Arena system. When you register, you get an account that is accessible. Your registration will allow you to ‘buy’ (license) items from vendors, or even to sell license if you are registered as a vendor.
License: When you buy an item, you acquire the right to use that item; you’re not actually acquiring the item itself.
What you get includes a license directly from the vendor to use that item.
This license also applies to you if you download an item that someone else has bought for you (because anyone downloading an item needs to be registered in Stock Arena).
Different license types are available for you to choose when you have selected an item. You’ll need to think about the way you want to use the item so that you can pick the right license to allow that use.
It’s your responsibility to choose the correct license.
When you download a file on Stock Arena, you’re buying a standard license that lets you use the file for any personal, business or commercial purposes that aren’t otherwise restricted by the license.
That means you can use our content in advertising, marketing, apps, websites, social media, TV and film, presentations, newspapers, magazines and books, and product packaging, among hundreds of other uses.
Adding an extended license lets you use our content in even more ways.
The item price is made up of a license fee (for the license you choose for the item).
The vendor receives 60% from the total price and the other 40% goes to Stock Arena as an intermediary platform fees only.
When you buy an item from Stock Arena, you’re doing so on the following terms:
We warrant that the Stock Arena will be suitable for the purposes described on the sites, and that we will provide our platform services with reasonable skill and care.
The item is of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose for which it is ‘sold’:
If you want to get involved in our community as a vendor, you can sign up. Remember that if you become a vendor these terms will continue to apply, along with the vendors terms you’ll sign up to as a vendor. Stock Arena has the right to close the gate for new vendors or disqualify existing vendors.
Hi there. We’re Stock Arena and welcome to our acceptable use policy. This policy sets out what you can and cannot use in our site and products for.
By using any of our sites, you agree to this policy. If you do not agree to this policy we won’t take it personally, but please do not use Stock Arena.
Please report suspected policy violations to us using the ’Report Abuse’ by emailing us at …….> firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will try and ensure fair outcomes for any content or use we deem as NOT acceptable. If you’re not sure whether your content or intended use of our services is acceptable then please contact us to discuss.
If you have breached this acceptable use policy then we may, in our absolute discretion and without notice: